Pilot for a day at Sky Training
15 November 2018
A professional and educational flying experience for all ages.
Sky Flight Training offers this activity to all ages and genders to promote flying:
- Experience your first flight
- Introduction to aviation
- Nervous flyers, take control of an aircraft in a safe environment
- Persons with disabilities to fly an aircraft
- Fun activity
- First flight lesson to spread your wings
- Spouses or friends that would like to learn more about flying safely
The flight is conducted by a qualified flight instructor.
The Sky flight simulator is capable to replicate full flight motion in roll, pitch and yaw.
It is totally safe to fly by all.
Your flight program:
- On arrival at your selected slot time you will be welcomed by your flight instructor.
- Proceed to flight briefing, what makes an aeroplane fly, flight simulator controls and instruments.
- Sign in on the flight folio as training pilot.
- Revise safety briefing and flight mission.
- Start-up of aircraft, take off, introduction to flight controls and landing.
- Post flight items.
- De brief and sign off.
- Logbook entry and signature with certificate and name on wall of fame.
What makes this flight special:
For every flight hour flown Sky contributes R100 to INNOVATION for the Blind society in Worcester.
Cost is R1250.00 per flying experience.
To take home:
- Plot’s logbook entry
- Certificate of achievement
- Feeling of walking on clouds
This experience is aimed at improving Aviation and flying as an activity for all.